Wednesday 9 December 2015

The trouser incident

Hi people, 

I have a lot of embarrassing stories this usually comes down to the fact that I'm a really clumsy person and just generally awkward person. So I thought if I write all of these stories down we can all laugh at my awkwardness together. 

I'm going to tell you about one of my awkward stories today because if I told you about all of them this post would turn into my life the first story I'm going to tell you about is the trouser incident. 

It was in the Summer holidays and l was at a rehearsal for a play I was in. Everything was fine until the TROUSER INCIDENT. It was time to go over the dance routine, I was in the middle of the dance and then the person behind me said "is that a rip in your trousers" as soon as the dance was over I ran to the bathroom to see if it was true I assumed she ment a small rip on the back of my leg but oh no it was massive rip across my but area. I didn't know what to do the  rehearsals weren't near my home and I was getting a lift back with one of my friends. So I decided to wear my jacket the whole time which lead to a sweaty head and not being able to bend down.

So that was my first embarrassing story  hopefully you enjoyed it. The important thing is at that at that time it felt like the end of the world but I'm fine now and I just look back and laugh at it. 

Leave a comment about one of your embarrassing stories. 

And remember to make the most of the little moments xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment