Wednesday 9 December 2015

Blogmas day 9

Hi people,

It's Blogmas day nine so I thought for this post I would talk to you about Christmas candles. Christmas candles are buy far one of my favourite things about Christmas. Christmas candles always get me in the festive spirit. Be warned once you smell a good candle you may never want to put it down. I thought I would tell you about some of my favourites.

1. Yankee candle apple cinnamon crumble this is definitely one of my favourite scents the best way to describe it is imagine it's cold outside and you just took a warm apple cinnamon crumble out of the oven. Even thinking about it makes me a bit hungry. 

2. Tesco wild berry this candle smells amazing there is no other way to describe it. I like to burn it with sweet vanilla for the ultimate Christmas scent. If you live in a country without tesco any berry candle will probably work the same 

3. Yankee candle cherry ice I love this scent it's a really good scent for people who don't really like spice scents but it's not to sickly either. 

So that's some of my favourite Christmas candles I could write about tons more but this blog would turn into a candle blog. 

And remember to make the most of the little moments xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment