Tuesday 8 December 2015

Blogmas day 8

Hi people, 
So for my first post in Blogmas I thought I would write about some of my favourite Christmas memories.  

1. One of my favourite Christmas memories are the Christmas sleepovers I have with my twin cousins they usually consist of lots of Christmas songs, hot chocolate, Christmas movies, cute dog costumes and of Christmas baking. 

2. My second memory is Christmas party's with my whole family. This is probably my favourite Christmas memory  it's the best thing we eat loads of food, make utter fools of ourselves on the dance floor and play loads of those awkward table games. They are usually very awkward but in the best way.

3. My other favourite memory is of course  Christmas Day I mean who doesn't love Christmas. I think Christmas is better than any birthday because you are not the only one who gets to feel special everyone is in a great mood and there is no better present than seeing someone's face light up when you give them a gift. 

That's it for today's Blogmas tell me some of your favourite Christmas memories in the comments section. 

And remember to make the most of the little moments xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment