Sunday 20 December 2015

Blogmas day 20

Hello people, 

So I may have not wrote a post in ages I have been busy seeing my family and friends. But I thought I may as well write a post when I can which is now. Enough of the boring stuff on with the post. 

Christmas decorations are a great way to feel festive. Here are some ideas on how to make your room more festive.

1. Christmas bunting. Christmas bunting looks really cute in any room all you have to do is cut out cardboard triangles write your festive message or draw your Christmas pattern then poke two holes on each triangle and thread through the string. 

2. Christmas tree. Obvious one I know but this is one of the essential ways to be festive. 

3. Paper snowflakes. Basically all you do to make these is cut out a snowflake shape on paper and hang them up. 

That's it for today 

And remember to make the most of the little moments xx

No comments:

Post a Comment