Tuesday 8 December 2015

Hi

Hello people,
You probably just stumbled across me while you were on blogger, anyway I'm getting of topic let me tell you a bit about myself. 

My name is Beth l live in Scotland uk (no I am not wearing a kilt) I'm 13 and I love animals. I also like baking, art, chocolate, and makeup (even though I am really bad at it). I also have bad anxiety problems:( I am writing this blog just to have fun and hopefully entertain you with some of my weird stories, also to make people reassured that have anxiety and hopefully we can get through anxiety together:). 

So this is my first post hopefully someone  will read it and stick around so we can laugh together at all the stupid things I do. That's it for just now  and remember make the little moments special xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment