Friday 1 January 2016

The kangaroo

Hello people,

It's time for another embarrassing story!! Ahh yes the part where I cringe at all of the idiotic things I've done. This one is from a while back. 

I was about 7 or 8 and I was going to my grandmas house to stay the night. Everything was completely normal until my grandma asked "do you want to see our new kangaroo?" I mean of course my anwser was yes. I got so exited I was jumping up and down. We turned the corner and I was confronted by a yellow van like car. I was so confused that certainly was not a kangaroo. Then my grandma asked " what do you think of the kangoo?" Oh that's right l had confused the adorable animal for a car name. Yeah then my whole family started to laugh. I was even awkward when I was young.  

Hopefully you enjoyed that post that's it for today .....

And remember to make the most of the little moments xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment