Friday 8 January 2016

Christmas haul

(Disclaimer I am not trying to brag in any shape or form I just thought you might want to see what I got:)

Hello people, 

I realised that I haven't done a Christmas haul yet. Let's just get on with what I got. 

1. 
I got mac ruby woo!!! I was so so happy when I got this one. It's like my little Mac baby. I love it so much!!

2. 
I got this adorable purse I absolutely love it. It's a burgundy colour and is from accessorise.

3. 
I got Tanya burrs lip gloss in the shade picnic in the park. It's a stunning pink shade. It's so pretty. 

4. 
I got the ultimate nail art collection it has everything I could possibly need to do nail art I love it so much my nail art game just went up a notch. 

5.
I got these alcohol markers I love them they are so much easier to draw with and blend. I love them so much. 

6.
I got a lot of lovely goodies from my friends. Let me just tell you that sweet vanilla candle smell AMAZING!! 

7. I got just dance 2016  I love it so much    theres not much to say about it other than its amazing!!!! 

8. 
 
I jot this beauticology Christmas set. It smells amazing! 

9.
I got this giant Olaf tsum tsum because im secretly 5 inside. 

10. 
I got a bunch of American candy from my brother they taste sooooo good haven't tried them all yet but those Oreos are goals. He also give me a very cute water bottle to try and counter act the unhealthyness I don't think it I'll work. 
11. 
It is the Guinea pig piggy bank. I love him/her. He/she is so adorable can't think of a better way to store money. 

That's what I got for xmas I am extremely thankful for what I got. Hope you had a great Christmas 

And remember to make the most of the little moments xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment