Sunday 10 January 2016

Awkward Mac experience

Hello people,

Today I'm going to tell you about an awkward Mac experience I had. 

It was a Saturday morning and me and my friends had decided to go shopping. And the first thing we did was go to Mac. I already new what I was getting I was going to get New York Apple I went to a Mac employee and they said they were out of stock which I didn't mind so I just started looking at other shades. I was there asking for colours and shades for like 30 mins and each time I asked I could just see the employee getting more annoyed at me. Until I found  a shade that I liked but the name was a bit scratched of so couldn't quite see. So I went and asked and I said " can I please have plum daddy" *face palm* this resulted in her snickering, correcting me and me looking like an stupid. 

Hope you enjoyed 

And remember to make the most of the little moments xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment